Clearly, given the current situation, this event will no longer take place.
Go carefully everyone.
The next Down the Pub will be hosted on 24 March by Ian Brooks at the Bear in Oxshott.
Web site: https://www.thebearoxshott.co.uk/
Leatherhead Rd, Oxshott, Leatherhead, KT22 0JE
The Bear is a Youngs Pub that serves a range of real ales and craft beers. Like all pubs in Surrey it serves food, although the menus look a little pricey.
So if you want to:
- find out about final plans for the Long Course Sprint
- learn more about the Goodwood Members’ meeting
- offer a view on the FIA’s punishment (not) of Ferrari
- tell us about your plans for the year
- get the low down on what’s going on at Blyton
then join us from 8.30pm.