Scott Stutchbury has agreed to host the ‘Down the Pub’ on Tuesday 23 April.
The chosen venue is The Anchor in the centre of Ripley.
Address: High St, Ripley, Woking GU23 6AE
If you are brave enough to try their website – which appears to be permanently ‘down’ try: www.ripleyanchor.co.uk
So, if you want to:
- reflect on the Motorsport season so far
- find out what went on at the excellent Long Course Sprint;
- learn about the rude health of the BTRDA Rallycross Championship;
- contribute to setting the theme for Interesting Car Night; or
- have Nigel Griffiths regale you about the excellent route he’s identified for the 60th Anniversary Treasure Hunt at the end of June
then come on down and meet us for a drink – we’ll be there from about 8.30pm