Sutton & Cheam Motor Club is one of the largest and most active motor clubs in the country. Click on any of the tabs above to enjoy a new way of getting the most from your competitive motoring.
- August Competitor Of The Month – Ian & Oliver Hucklebridge
After a day long battle with the Strakers, Ian & Oliver missed out on victory by 2 seconds in their first outing in the Darrian T90 GTR on the South Downs stages at Goodwood, so a victory in the new car can’t be far away. Steve McNulty was navigating for Darrell Taylor in his Fiesta R5 but unfortunately they had a troubled day but made up for it 2 weeks laterwith 2nd o/all on the Rainworth Skoda stages.
Photo courtesy of Snap Photography
- Social – Interesting Car Night 2021 – It’s on! 14th Sept – 7pm
It’s back – Interesting Car Night at Guildford Tyre Company. Bring anything pre-2000.
Now that we can run an event, we’d like to give you an evening to drive your pre-2000 car and meet like-minded enthusiasts. Yes, it’s short-notice, but you have until the 14th September at 7pm to get the car ready.
We’ll be outside, and have space for about 30 cars in the compound.
Please register below so that we can plan spaces, as we really need to continue to be CV 19 sensible.
All members and non-members are welcome. Bring along an interesting car, or just come along, chat to the owners, club members, and browse the display.
Tell us you’ll be there and what you’ll bring, if anything, feel free to be an interested visitor.The time has come for ‘ICN ’21’.
Guildford Tyre Company Ltd.
13-14 Woodbridge Meadows
Please complete this form to indicate you’ll be there… Look forward to seeing you all.
- July Competitor Of The Month – John StoneJohn just missed out on victory by 7 seconds at the JRT Enville Stages based at the Anglesey circuit in north Wales in late July. Navigated by his son Alex and using their regular Fiesta they had a day long battle with the eventual winner Robert Hughes.Photo courtesy of rallygallery.com
- May Competitor Of The Month – Will Nicholls & Nick Broom
As motorsport restarted Will & Nick wasted no time in dusting down their new R5 Fiesta and filling their May bank holiday weekends by winning the Corinium Stages at the beginning of May and following up with another win on the Red Dragon IT Stages last weekend, a fantastic performance. Well done both.
- December Competitor Of The Month – Rob Swann
Following on from winning the HammerTime 20 Rally in August and finishing runner up to Ken Block on the SOL Rally Barbados in October, Rob finished off his season by winning the Barbados Winter Rally (if you call 30 degrees winter!) in his Fiesta.
Well done Rob