Sutton & Cheam Motor Club is one of the largest and most active motor clubs in the country. Click on any of the tabs above to enjoy a new way of getting the most from your competitive motoring.
- June Competitor Of The Month – Graeme Bell & Russ Radford
Abingdon CAR-nival Stages 2017 Winners Graham Bell and Russ Radford put up a great fight in the Proton Satira Neo to try and regain their title on the 22nd running of the event but they just finished a few seconds behind the pocket rocket Darrian GTR of Chris Woodhouse, after both competitors had been tied on stage times after 5 stages during a day long battle for the win.
Photo courtesy of www.rallygallery.com
- 2018 Remaining Social Events
- May Competitor Of The Month – Joint Winners – Ryan Stutchbury & Martin Pickles
- Interesting Car Night – Postponed to early July
With apologies, owing to unforeseen circumstances, the club has decided to postpone the Interesting Car Night this year to mid-July. More news will be posted here closer to the new date.
- April Competitor Of The Month – Mark Straker