SCMC and Craven are running the Abingdon Long Course Sprint on the 9th April. On Sunday 26th Feb, the organising team met to run through the plan, roles and responsibilities as well as to go through some scenario training. One of the key elements of this event is that each role has a deputy or trainee. Sunday helped to train those as they learn the roles. Thanks goes to everyone for turning out on a Sunday and to Barry for organising 16 different scenarios covering everything from drivers turning up without licences to what to do when a car leaves the track.
- September 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Jones & Gary Kinghorn
- Down The Pub – September 26th – Woodies New Malden With Karam Dhala
- August 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Mark Welch & Mark Norris
- July 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Collard
- June 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Graeme Bell & Russ Radford