12 of us made it to the ‘Georgen Evelyn’ on Tuesday 28th. It turns out that with three beers brewed within a mile of the pub, and a range of 8 more on tap, the range was quite outstanding. Dale managed to cart the simulator down to the pub, and laps of Brands Hatch were tried by Barry, Dale, Nigel and Jon. It wasn’t until we tried ‘Dirt Rally’ that Ian Brooks showed us how it was done, managing 5th on the Monte Carlo rally in a BMW E30 M3. Many thanks to all those that carried parts of the simulator; seat, computer screens, speakers, amplifer etc etc back to Dales house.
- September 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Jones & Gary Kinghorn
- Down The Pub – September 26th – Woodies New Malden With Karam Dhala
- August 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Mark Welch & Mark Norris
- July 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Collard
- June 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Graeme Bell & Russ Radford