Following the engine rebuild (see other posts from Martin), Martin ran the engine in with a class win at the Curborough sprint in July with his Jedi 988. Unfortunately Martin wasn’t so lucky last weekend, when the front hub shaft snapped in a 4th gear corner (hence the lift back with the JCB) – he didn’t have grey hair before that run either !. What upset him most was that apart from trashing the upright and obviously the shaft, a brand new slick that had been fitted just five minutes before also got wrecked – the fastest £200 he’d ever spent apparently. That’s motorsport.
- September 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Jones & Gary Kinghorn
- Down The Pub – September 26th – Woodies New Malden With Karam Dhala
- August 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Mark Welch & Mark Norris
- July 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Collard
- June 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Graeme Bell & Russ Radford