Following the engine rebuild (see other posts from Martin), Martin ran the engine in with a class win at the Curborough sprint in July with his Jedi 988. Unfortunately Martin wasn’t so lucky last weekend, when the front hub shaft snapped in a 4th gear corner (hence the lift back with the JCB) – he didn’t have grey hair before that run either !. What upset him most was that apart from trashing the upright and obviously the shaft, a brand new slick that had been fitted just five minutes before also got wrecked – the fastest £200 he’d ever spent apparently. That’s motorsport.
- LOCO 2 STAGES – 29th December REGS & ENTRIES AVAILABLE
- Social – Down the MicroPub with Woods and Phillips – Tues 28th Nov 2017
- October 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Joint Winners – Martin Pickles & Shawn Rayner/Declan Dear
- September 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Rob Jones & Gary Kinghorn
- August 2017 Competitor Of The Month – Mark Welch & Mark Norris