Sutton & Cheam Motor Club is one of the largest and most active motor clubs in the country. Click on any of the tabs above to enjoy a new way of getting the most from your competitive motoring.
Please bear with us whilst the web site is being rebuilt…
- Down the Pub with… Ian brooks. 24th January 2017
January’s ‘down the Pub’ is being hosted by our Chairman, Ian Brooks who has chosen The Jolly Farmer between Jacobs Well and Worplesdon.
There’s 20% off food in January if you get the voucher from their web site.
Kick off is 8.30pm as usual, post code for satnavs is GU3 3RN and you can find out more at: http://www.
- Annual Awards Dinner – 11th February 2017
We are extremely proud to announce that the Sutton & Cheam Motor Club Annual Awards Dinner for 2016 will take place in the Cedar Room at The Royal Automobile Club, Woodcote Park, Epsom on Saturday 11th February starting at 7:30pm.
The evening will feature a 3 course meal including wine followed by the presentations to all of our awards winners.
To book your place at this superb evening please contact Barry Guess at mailto:email@example.com for more details.
- December 2016 Competitor Of The Month – Shawn Rayner
- November 2016 Competitor Of The Month – Keith Mainland
- October 2016 Competitor Of The Month – Graeme Bell & Russ Radford